A unique carpet cleaner specially formulated for use in homes with pets, Odour Attack! for Pets destroys the source of carpet odour to leave your carpet smelling fresh.
Every pet owner has to deal with the occasional accident from their favorite animal, especially if you’ve just got a new puppy or kitten. You can clean up urine, faeces, and vomit stains, but you may still be left with a foul, musty odour that only gets worse as time goes on. This is because of natural proteins and salts found in pet deposits that will cling to carpets and other soft fabrics. Odour Attack! for Pets contains active enzymes that digest these proteins and salts, breaking down the foul odour at its source and removing it for good!
It’s a complex formula but it’s dead easy to use. The enzymes do all the work so you don’t have to! Simply mix Odour Attack! for Pets with water to your desired strength and apply it to your pet’s accident. Leave it to dry and vacuum it away and you’re done!
It’s a must-have carpet cleaner to have around the house for any pet owner, and it can also be used on other soft fabrics like upholstery and curtains. Odour Attack! for Pets can be applied manually or using a carpet cleaning machine to wipe out even the strongest pet odours from your entire home!
How it Works
- Urine, faeces, saliva, and vomit from your pet contain natural proteins and salts from their bodies. Even after you’ve visibly cleaned the area, these naturally-occurring particles can cause foul odours to linger on.
- Odour Attack! for Pets is a unique biochemical formula that’s specially formulated to break down the smelly proteins and salts left by pet deposits. It uses living enzymes and harmless, naturally-occurring bacteria to digest these deposits.
- The bacteria and enzymes are completely harmless to animals, insects, and humans, and once applied, will digest the source of foul odours and wipe them out completely.
How to Use Odour Attack! for Pets
- Mix Odour Attack! with a small amount of water. Use a strong dilution of between 20-50 parts of Odour Attack! to every 1 part of water. The worse the stain or smell, the stronger your solution should be. You can use Odour Attack! neat from the bottle if required.
- Apply the solution to the affected fabric using a brush, a sponge, a spray, or your carpet cleaning machine (follow your machine’s instructions as normal).
- Leave the affected area to dry. This time may vary depending on the thickness of the fabric.
- Once it’s dried, finish off the affected area with a vacuum.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.