PatioSeal Invisible Weatherproof Patio Sealant
You may also like
A lot can change in 10 years, but your patio doesn’t have to! Pro-Kleen PatioSeal is a super-effective waterproof sealant that protects your patio for up to 10 years! Just one application protects your patio of paving from weathering, staining, and more.
You can use PatioSeal on concrete, Indian sandstone, brickwork, paving slabs, and any other stone surface. It protects against weathering, watermarks, grease, and oil, ensuring your patio looks like new for up to 10 years. In addition, a single 5L bottle can cover up to 50m², so it offers unbeatable value for money!
Unlike many sealants, PatioSeal is quick and simple to apply. There’s no mixing or diluting required – just spray it on right out of the bottle! Within a few hours, your patio, driveway, or paving slabs will be protected against rain. After a day, it’ll be completely protected against grease, oil, chemical staining, and more!
How to Use Pro-Kleen PatioSeal
Before application, check that no rain is forecast.
- Clean any dirt and debris off the desired surface. Also ensure it’s free of moss, mould, and algae (you can use Simply Spray & Walk Away for this!).
- Pour the PatioSeal into a pump sprayer.
- Spray evenly over your patio. Ensure you spray a thin coat to avoid pooling.
- Leave to cure. The PatioSeal will be rainproof after just 3-4 hours and will be fully cured after 24 hours.
- Highly porous material (such as limestone) may require a second coat.
The product is not suitable for use on tarmac or lime-based materials. Not suitable for resin drives/resin seals.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.