The Pro-Kleen Toilet Macerator Descaler and Cleaner is formulated with phosphoric acid to descale limescale from within your macerator tank. Extends the life and maintains the quality of all Saniflo units.
Super concentrated, so deep cleans and lasts for a long time. One 5 litre bottle will give you approximately 3 uses.
It is completely safe to be used in septic tanks and macerator pumps. Deep blue in colour and pleasant smelling, breaks down and removes limescale and grime.
We would recommend cleaning your Macerator tank every 3 months however if it is used regularly, cleaning every month with the descaler and cleaner would keep your tank in a pristine condition, working at optimum performance. Regular use will prolong the life and efficiency of your macerator or can also be used as a daily general toilet cleaner.
Cleans and disinfects the tank ensuring that it remains clear of limescale build up, dirt and grime.
Available in: 5 Litre Bottles
Multi pack discounts available, the more you buy the more you save.
How to use
- Turn off the power to the Macerator unit
- We would advise to pour 1.5 to 2 Litres of the solution directly in to the WC pan and then flush the toilet
- If possible, allow it to stand in the toilet for 2 - 3 hours or overnight to ensure a complete descale of the tank
- After this time, turn the macerator system back on and this will ensure that the system is cleaned from within.
- Allow the unit to pump out and then flush the toilet
Please always follow the instructions on the back of the bottle.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.