Pro-Kleen Coloured Snow Foam
You may also like
The Pro-Kleen Coloured Snow Foam quickly and effectively softens and removes the toughest of dirt and grime from the exterior of all vehicles. It works wonderfully at removing all dirt and film from the bodywork, windows, mirrors and even alloy wheels of vehicles, leaving them glistening and sparkling clean once washed.
It is the perfect pre-wash solution: simply mix with warm water, we do recommend a dilution rate of 1 part water and 3 parts snow foam however this is entirely down to personal preference, pour in to the bottle of a snow foam lance, attach to your pressure washer and spray until your car is covered. Covers your car with a rich, thick, coloured foam (of your choice - pink, orange and yellow are available!), leave for a few minutes and simply jet wash off.
Suitable for all areas of your car, van or motor home.
Each coloured snow foam has a fragrance that matches.
It is a highly concentrated formula that contains a large amount of high quality wax, leaving a protective layer over your car or van exterior.
Available in three colours and fragrances:
- Strawberry Milkshake - rich, bright pink coloured strawberry foam
- Banana Milkshake - thick, yellow coloured banana foam
- Mango Smoothie - pale orange coloured mango foam
Pack size: 5 Litre bottles
Available to purchase in multi-pack quantities of 1, 2, 3 or 4 x 5L bottles. Mix and match the different fragrances and colours to suit your likes or needs.
Suitable for use with Pressure Washers and a Snow Foam Lance. However, it does need to be used in conjunction with a snow foam lance, that are available to purchase on our Website.
Directions for use
- The most important part: set up your Snow Foam Lance. Most lances have an adjustable dial so you can change the flow rate of the foam and a directional nozzle. For the best possible results, take your time in setting up your lance and pressure washer.
- Pour the solution, mixed with water, into the Snow Foam bottle. We would recommend a ratio of 1 part Snow Foam to 3 parts warm water.
- We would recommend using a normal flow rate of water through your pressure washer using the vertical direction on the nozzle, with the liquid flow rate adjuster turned up to maximum as proven by our tests for the best, possible results.
- The foam thickness will depend entirely on what ratio of Snow Foam to Water you use. Feel free to choose the ratio that is best for you, the more concentrated solution the thicker the foam.
Please follow the instructions on the back of the bottle and always read the label.
We have thoroughly tested our Pro-Kleen Snow Foam Solution with a wide range of makes and model of pressure washer with fantastic results across the board. If used correctly, you will not be disappointed!
Due to the colour nature of this product, we would not recommend using on white and light coloured paint work.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.